RECO2MAG KAVA project looks for RIS Task Partner from Montenegro
Geological Survey of Slovenia (GeoZS) invites interested organizations to apply for the position of Task Partner in RECO2MAG KAVA project (EIT RawMaterials) covering the area of Montenegro.
Selected RIS task partner is expected to implement project tasks as listed below in Montenegro in the period May 2022 – December 2023:
- Cooperation in WP1, WP2 and WP6 ‐ activities according to GeoZS’s guidelines and participation at project meetings.
- Knowledge of the geology of Montenegro and the wider region of the West Balkan.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary mineral deposits, especially bauxite and red muds in Montenegro and the wider West Balkan region.
- Expressed participation in domestic, and especially in European projects related to mineral resources (bauxite and rare earths elements) in primary and secondary deposits.
- Articles and presentations at conferences on mineral resources, especially bauxite and rare earths elements.
- Organization skills.
All details are explained in the Call document.
The Application must be submitted via https://webportalapp.com/sp/ris_taskpartnerselection_2022, by 1 May 2022, 23:59 CET.