On this page we will regularly inform you of the questions you had sent to us and the answers we have provided. Please, periodically check for up-dates!
There are several types of evidence which are accepted as sufficient in terms of confirming your language proficiency. Most appropriate would be a scan of the official certificate issued by a competent legal entity, stating your English language proficiency level. If you don’t have it, you can submit an evidence that you passed your faculty English exams with very good or excellent grades (an official GPA or a scan of the relevant pages of your student’s record). We will also accept your signed statement with a short history of your English language learning process (is it formal or informal, how long etc.). However, the statement has to clearly state that your current proficiency is at B2 level. Finally, you can also take one of the online tests to establish your language level and send us your indicative results (it is the least desirable option).
If you still have some doubts of what would be acceptable from our side – feel free to ask before the application submission (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Of course you can! Please see the table available in the Call for applications of students and check if, depending on the country of your study, you meet the GPA threshold. In case you are below 3.5 (or country equivalent), you can ask for a written and signed recommendation from your university professor and enclose it to your application. It will be sufficient to meet the GPA eligibility criteria!
Your application has to include the following:
- A scan of your bachelor’s degree
- A scan of an official confirmation of your enrollment in the master’s study programme
- A scan of an official Grade Point Average (GPA) calculation
- A scan of written and signed recommendation of a university professor (only in case your GPA is below the required threshold). Recommendations will be checked in the evaluation process.
- A scanned certificate of B2 or higher English language proficiency or some other acceptable evidence (see Q1/A1).
- A scan of filled and signed Privacy statement.
- A completely filled Application form.
- A signed motivation letter.
- A scan of your passport (non-EU citizens) or ID (EU citizens).
No, unfortunately the programme is focused on mining outside the energy sector.