Colas Mineral is company specialized in sand, gravel and aggregates production. It is the part of Colas Hrvatska Group.
Sand and gravel is being extracted from the gravel pit Hrastovljan, which is located in the north of Croatia, near highway Zagreb - Goričan, in wide Varaždin area.
Stone aggregates are being produced in quarry Puča, which is located in the south of Croatia, near highway Zagreb - Split, in wide Zadar area.
What distinguished Colas Mineral from others?
- Modern facility for aggregates production in gravel pit Hrastovljan
- Constant high quality of produced material
- Customer oriented business
- Special products and innovation
Current number of active applications
Hrastovljan gravel pit (Hrastovljan 145A, Hrastovljan, Varaždin county) + optional visits to company’s office in Varaždin and Zagreb, as well as Puča quarry in Zadar county.
Required: computer, cell phone
Preferable: working (protective) shoes
univ. bacc. geol. / univ. bacc. ing. geol.
univ. bacc. ing. min.
Required skills and competences
Required: MS Office, English language (writing and speaking), family doctor’s certificate regarding student’s health state for the internship
Preferable: AutoCAD (Autodesk)
Interns will have the opportunity to carry out various assignments. After the induction period and learning about Company’s rules, as well as the important rules about occupational health & safety, students will be offered to choose their main task, according to their preferences. The internship will include:
- exploration phase (theory)
- mining designs and annual exploitation plans
- introduction to relevant mining legislation
- exploitation permitting process
- laboratory testing and quality control
- field work
- market research and product development
- business case development
- introduction to ISO standards
Company’s nominated supervisor for the Interns is Pero Ruso, mag.ing.min., who is working as Project manager in Colas Mineral d.o.o. from July 2016. As a part of the head office of the company, Pero oversees project management, development and implementation of mining designs, permitting process etc…